Python is a general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented and high-level programming language. Currently Python is the most popular Language in IT. Python adopted as a language of choice for almost all the domain in IT including Web Development, Cloud Computing (AWS, OpenStack, VMware, Google Cloud, etc..), Infrastructure Automations , Software Testing, Mobile Testing, Big Data and Hadoop, Data Science, etc. This course to set you on a journey in python by playing with data, creating your own application, and also testing the same.
- 30 hours hands on training from industry expert
- 100% Placement assistance
- Lab based training
- Continued support post training from Instructor and Institute
What You Will Learn?
- build the skills you need to get your first Python programming job
- get started with Machine Learning, Data Science, Django or other hot areas that Python specialises in
- or just learn Python to be able to create your own Python apps quickly.
You will gain solid foundation in Python programming. And this course is designed to give you those core skills, fast.
This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as existing programmers who want to increase their career options by learning Python.
Not sure which IT Course Can Take You Where?
Get In Touch With Our Career Experts
Python is one of the most versatile programming languages used by developers, data scientists, software engineers, and even hackers because of its versatility, flexibility, and object-oriented features. Many of the web and mobile applications we enjoy today is because of Python’s abundant libraries, various frameworks, vast collections of modules, and file extensions. Not only that, Python is great for building micro-project to macro enterprise web services as well as on supporting other types of programming languages.
Python is extensively used in
1. Multiple Programming Paradigms
2. Web Testing
3. Data Extraction
4. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Science Researches
5. Web Application and Internet Development
6. Database Easy Access, Interface Customization, and Quick System Integration
Who Is It For?
- Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job.
- Anyone looking to to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisites for moving into machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
- Existing programmers who want to improve their career options by learning the Python programming language.
- If you are an expert Python programmer with extensive knowledge, and many years’ experience, then this course is probably not for you.
FIND YOUR CLASS
Get Trained As Per Your Convinience