Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH V10)
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
- Classroom/Live Online training by EC Council certified instructors
- 40 hours hands on training in advanced labs
- Industry recognized certification
- Flexible schedules
- 60-40 Practical and Theory
What You Will Learn?
1.Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
2. Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
3. Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
4. Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
5. System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
6. Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
7. Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
8. Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
9. Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
10. DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS
11. Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
12. Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures.
13. Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and
14. SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools.
15. Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
16. Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools.
17. Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
18. Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
19. Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
20. Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing road map
Not sure which IT Course Can Take You Where?
Get In Touch With Our Career Experts
Why CEH V10
- The CEH certification helps establish and govern minimum standards for professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- To inform individuals and enterprises that there are individuals who meet or exceed the minimum standards in ethical hacking.
- Help reiterate an important point that ethical hacking can be a self-regulating profession.
This ethical hacking training will introduce the students to an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab’s intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then learn how to scan and hack their own networks (no real network is harmed) to spot vulnerabilities. During this ethical hacking course, students learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system.
98% Certification Completion
Who Is It For?
- Individuals concerned about the integrity of network infrastructure
- Security officers
- Security professionals
- Site administrators
- Penetration testers
FIND YOUR CLASS
Get Trained As Per Your Convinience