EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
ECIH is a comprehensive specialist-level program that imparts knowledge and skills that organizations need to effectively handle post breach consequences by reducing the impact of the incident, from both a financial and a reputational perspective.
Following a rigorous development which included a careful Job Task Analysis (JTA) related to incident handling and incident first responder jobs, EC-Council developed a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based, intensive 40 Hours training program and certification that provides a structured approach to learning real-world incident handling and response requirements.
- Classroom/Live Online training by EC Council certified instructors
- 24 hours hands on training in advanced labs
- Industry recognized certification
- Flexible schedules
- 60-40 Practical and Theory
What You Will Learn?
1. Understand the key issues plaguing the information security world
2. Learn to combat different types of cybersecurity threats, attack vectors, threat actors and their motives
3. To reinstate regular operations of the organization as early as possible and mitigate the negative impact on the business operations.
4. To be able to draft security policies with efficacy and ensure that the quality of services is maintained at the agreed levels.
5. To minimize the loss and after-effects breach of the incident
6. For individuals: To enhance skills on incident handling and boost their employability.
Not sure which IT Course Can Take You Where?
Get In Touch With Our Career Experts
Despite all elementary security measures, organizations are still finding it difficult to withstand cyberattacks. The least of the consequences caused by the attacks are weakening the very foundation of the organization’s business processes. An effective incident handling and response program ensures quick healing by reducing the time spent on containment and aims to reinstate business processes to the expected level of quality.
98% Certification Completion
Who Is It For?
- Penetration Testers
- Vulnerability Assessment Auditors
- Risk Assessment Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Application Security Engineers
- Cyber Forensic Investigators/ Analyst and SOC Analyst
- System Administrators/Engineers
- Firewall Administrators and Network Managers/IT Managers
FIND YOUR CLASS
Get Trained As Per Your Convinience