Certified Network Defender
The Certified Network Defender (CND) certification program focuses on creating Network Administrators who are trained on protecting, detecting and responding to the threats on the network. Network administrators are usually familiar with network components, traffic, performance and utilization, network topology, location of each system, security policy, etc. A CND will get the fundamental understanding of the true construct of data transfer, network technologies, software technologies so that the they understand how networks operate, understand what software is automating and how to analyze the subject material.
- Classroom/Live Online training by EC Council certified instructors
- 40 hours hands on training in advanced labs
- Industry recognized certification
- Flexible schedules
- 60-40 Practical and Theory
What You Will Learn?
- Computer Network and defence Fundamentals.
- Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks
- Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices
- Network Security Policy Design and Implementation
- Physical Security
- Host Security
- Secure Firewall Configuration and Management
- Secure IDS Configuration and Management
- Secure VPN Configuration and Management
- Wireless Network Defense
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Network Risk and Vulnerability Management
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Network Incident Response and Management
Not sure which IT Course Can Take You Where?
Get In Touch With Our Career Experts
About The Exam
- Number of Questions: 100
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM
- Exam Prefix: 312-38 (ECC EXAM)
98% Students Successfully Completed Certification
Who Is It For?
- Network Administrators
- Network security Administrators
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Defense Technicians
- CND Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
FIND YOUR CLASS
Get Trained As Per Your Convinience