Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
The CISA designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise.
- 32 hours hands on training from industry expert with 30+ years of experience
- Detailed notes based on knowledge and exam preparation
- Continued support post training from Instructor and Institute
What You Will Learn?
CISA is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems.
Training to prepare for the Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) The Certified Information Systems Auditor certification is one of the most sought-after certifications. Conducted by ISACA the exam for this certification is held twice a year (in June and December). This training is also held twice a year – in April and October. It is aimed at explaining all the key concepts that are necessary for the candidate appearing for this exam. The training program includes numerous practice tests, chapter review questions, and real-life case studies. It is strongly aligned with the CISA Review Manual and covers the following domains:
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Protection of information Assets
Not sure which IT Course Can Take You Where?
Get In Touch With Our Career Experts
Enterprises demand IS audit professionals that possess the knowledge and expertise to help them identify critical issues and customize practices to support trust in and value from information systems.
The skills and practices that CISA promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CISA demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession.
98% Certification Completion
Who Is It For?
- Individuals who are willing to learn in Information Systems Auditing.
- Professionals who are Auditors or working in an Audit environment
- Career in Information Systems Auditing.
- IT managers
- Security Managers
- System Analysts
FIND YOUR CLASS
Get Trained As Per Your Convinience